Saturday, April 12, 2014

30 Things in 30 Days ~ Days 6 - 12

The blogging has been a little slow this week. I have been in the middle of spring fever and trying to get a lot of school and crafting done. We are plugging along through our school books and gearing up for next year. I have done some preliminary planning for next school year, since our baby is due during the time when I normally plan and do the majority of my book orders. I have been completing some of my 30 Things in 30 Days projects. I wanted to share some of the creations from this week.

DAY 6
Sewing a pillow quilted pillow case with Patrick.

Patrick's I-spy pillow. Made from leftover I-Spy fabrics from his quilt.
 DAY 7
Earrings made designed by Mia, made by me for Lent.
Hand-made earrings.

DAY 8
Reversible hair bands. The pattern can be found here.
Mia wearing here favourite new hairband. P.S. We shortened the elastic by an inch to fit her better. The adult size was a little loose.
DAY 9
Noah's I-spy quilt binding is finished. This quilt was nearly finished before Christmas. The binding was 1/4 finished when I picked this up this week.

DAY 10
Mia's 3 tiered ruffle skirt.
A close up of her skirt. It was a quick project.
A cute hair-do to match her cute new skirt.
DAY 11


Ties and bow-ties for Sundays and Holy Week Masses for the three youngest boys. I used a pattern that I bought on etsy. These were a really easy and quick project made in a few hours while listening to The Mysterious Benedict Society on audio. 
DAY 12




Making wet felted Easter Eggs.
It was a busy and productive week in this house. I am officially exhausted. With Holy Week upon us, I am not sure if I will get much done this week. I have a few plans, but my tummy will tell me if I need to slow down. I have had a lot of Braxton Hicks this week. I plan on slowing down and having the kids do most of the crafting. I will save my energy for some baking and perhaps making some Easter chocolate. 

I hope you are having a great weekend and a blessed Holy Week.
#make30 Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...