Thursday, April 3, 2014

30 Things in 30 Days ~ Day 3

Today's post is going to be really short, I promise. We have company coming over in a little while. Today I would like to share with you my rosary bracelet. I have been meaning to make one for a long time. I sell rosaries and pouches in my Etsy shop, but have never attempted to make or sell any bracelets. I usually have leftover beads from my homemade rosaries that are perfect for making bracelets with. The 30 Things in 30 Days challenge gave me the ambition to do some of those crafty things that I have been putting off. I generally craft things for other people or for the shop and rarely make anything for myself. This is a little gift to myself.


Click on the icon below to join or to see what others are making.
God Bless and thanks for stopping by.
#make30 Challenge

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...