Thursday, August 1, 2013

Curriculum Sale Blog Hop!


This is the first time participating in the Online Curriculum Sale Blog Hop over at Shower of Roses. I have been cleaning out my shelves and am getting ready for a new school year. Perhaps one of the resources will bless your family this coming school year.

All of the prices are now listed in US dollars. I tried to keep the prices low to account for shipping. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. I can only accept Paypal and will ship as economically as possible.


Saxon 5/4 Student Text
Tests and Worksheets Manual
Solutions Manual
Very good condition with some light shelf wear. There are a few pencil marks in the student book, not answers (I circled the question numbers to be completed). These can easily be erased. 
$35.00 for all three + $30.00 shipping

Geography: A Literature Approach
Excellent condition. It is like new. I never used it. There is a little corner of the back cover that has a slight bend in it.
$5.00 *SOLD*

The ULTIMATE LAP BOOK Handbook
Excellent condition. It is like new.
$10.00

How to Teach Art to Children
Excellent condition. It is like new.
$10.00

Teaching Art with Books Kids Love
Excellent condition. It is like new.
$8.00

 Chat's with God's Little Ones
Excellent condition. It is like new.
$5.00

Faith and Life 1: Our Heavenly Father Teacher's Manual
Good used condition. Some shelf wear.
$25.00 *sold*

 Faith and Life 1: Our Heavenly Father Student Book
The cover is a bit worn, but it is in really good condition.
$2.00 *sold *

Faith and Life 3: Our Life With Jesus
Excellent condition. It is like new.
$4.00

Faith and Life 4: Jesus Our Guide
Excellent condition. It is like new.
$4.00

Little Catechism on the Eucharist
By accident I bought two copies, so this one is new and has been sitting on the shelf. It is in excellent condition.
$5.00

Exploring God's Creation
Never been used. It is like new and has very little shelf wear.
$5.00

All About Spelling Level Two Student Packet
This is new and still in it's original wrapping. I bought two thinking I would use it for two of my kids at the same time, but we used a different spelling program instead. 
$10.00

Intermediate Language Lessons by Emma Serl
Gently used condition.
$10.00

Phonics 1 for Young Catholics Part 2
Brand new. Never used.
$10.00

Handwriting Without Tears Pre-K Teacher's Guide
$8.00

Saxon 6/5 Student Text Tests and Worksheets Manual and
Solutions Manual
Very good condition with some light shelf wear. Gently Used.
$35.00 for all three (the Teacher Cd's are extra and listed below) + $30.00 shipping

Saxon Teacher Math 6/5 Lesson and Test CDs
Very good condition. Gently used. Everything works great. These were definitely helpful, but my guys preferred not to use them most of the time.
$45.00

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to check the other sellers during the Online Curriculum Sale Blog Hop over at Shower of Roses. God Bless.
Holly Hobbie - friends










11 comments:

  1. could i get a price on your chats w/ god's little ones book w/ shipping to US zip code 92223? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Postage would be $8.89. If you want I can sell it to you with postage for $12 Can (this will be less in US $)

      Delete
    2. I think I'll pass.....I'm too confused about the Canadian money... :) Thanks though!

      Delete
    3. Would it be easier if you paid $11.50 US? I checked the exchange rate and that's approximately what it would work out to be.

      Delete
  2. I would like the Faith & Life 1 - teacher and student book. Please let me know what shipping would be to US 56601 and what my total (in US$) will be!
    You can e-mail me at jhodapp(at)paulbunyan(dot)net
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina Marie,

    Saxon Math 5/4 Kit all three $35
    Saxon Math 6/5 Kit all three $35 and is it $10 more for the CD =$45 total
    Faith & Life 3 Our Life with Jesus $4.00
    Faith & Life 4 Jesus Our Guide $4.00
    Little confused about the Canadian price and shipping. Please let me know before I make a final decision. Also needed your e-mail. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, it looks like the shipping would be between $38 and $45 Canadian for shipping, but it depends on your zip code. The Saxon Teacher Cd's cost me about $70 US, so I was hoping for $45 for just those. If you are still interested, I could see you the whole lot for $150 Canadian. (I can send you an invoice through paypal in Canadian dollars and it will be about $145 US) Please send me your email address or write to me at tmforjc (at) gmail (dot) com. I hope you read this since I noticed that you are a no reply blogger.

      Delete
  4. Hi do you still have Saxon math available with cd? I would really want it.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I would like to purchase your Faith and Life 3: Our Life with Jesus for $4 if it is still available.

    Thank you,
    Kira

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...