Thursday, March 14, 2013

Stash Bash

My mind has been all over the place this week. I spent too much time on social media, watching tv and online watching everything about the conclave and our new pope. I am so happy that we have a new pope. From what I have been reading and watching, Pope Francis is going to be a wonderful Holy Father and next leader of our church.

I haven't been sewing that much lately, but managed to finish a mini quilt for my Etsy shop and start one for
us. 




 This is supposed to be a candle mat for St. Patrick's Day, but it still needs the binding. I wonder if it will even get finished for St. Paddy's Day on Sunday? Hmmmmm


I have begun a new stash, a stash of beads. I know that this is a Stash Bash post and don't worry, I plan on working through this stash.


This is the first 5 decade rosary that I have made for the shop. It is almost too pretty to sell. It is so hard parting with home made things. Having an Etsy shop is hard. I love the things that I make. They are a labor of love. I suppose that it would be terrible if I didn't love the things I make. I refuse to sell anything that I wouldn't be proud to own. I care about the products I make and the customers who buy them.


Also, in case if you didn't know, I am hosting a giveaway for a dolly quilt and dress that I made. It's not too late to enter!!!  Go HERE and then go and read the other Stash Bash posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...