Monday, March 11, 2013

Campaign Life Coalition - Petitions - PETITION TO THE ASSEMBLED HOUSE OF COMMONS AGAINST SEX-SELECTIVE ABORTION

Campaign Life Coalition - Petitions - PETITION TO THE ASSEMBLED HOUSE OF COMMONS AGAINST SEX-SELECTIVE ABORTION


It's A Girl. For many little girls, this is a death sentence!!!

It is unimaginable that abortion, the killing of an innocent unborn baby is legal. And while the laws in Canada are few and far between, we have to do what we can to save lives. You can help, too.

Follow the above mentioned link to save little girls from being killed just because they are not boys. They will be so appreciative.

As a mom of mostly boys (4 boys, 1 girl), it breaks my heart. I have miscarried three times. I often wonder if they were my baby girls. I would love to have another baby girl. It is not that I don't want my boys because I do, I love them very much. It is just that I have nothing against having a little sister for my daughter. I am putting it out there, that if you are expecting and you really don't think you can handle being a mom right now, I would love to adopt. We would and I mean that.

All children are precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...