Friday, March 22, 2013

And the Winners ARE...


The doll quilt goes to...
We have been reading Beatrix Potter pop up books. My son is sooo ready for spring...so am I! The quilt would be a perfect addition to our story time! If I happen to win the doll dress, please give it to Reb Thack's little girl. From her comment, it sounds like her little girl is having a tough time :( Thank you for participating in the blog hop. What fun to visit everyone :)
The doll dress goes to...
My favorite way to beat the winter blues is to play in the SNOW with my children.

Thanks for all of the entries. I have sent emails to the winners. 



2 comments:

  1. YEA! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the dress, looked at the pattern and it is adorable! An we have an dolly to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tina Marie :) I haven't received an email yet, (maybe it hit my spam), so I'll send you my contact info through the email listed on your blogger profile :) I know you're busy with all the Easter sewing projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...