Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday #76 @ TN&TN


I am really trying to tackle some of my UFO's. This week's project was actually requested by hubby back in November. It is one of two SUPER HERO  pillows destined for the man cave. I struggle sometimes with 'man-ly' fabrics. It's not that they aren't pretty, but that you generally have to fussy cut more and thus waste more fabric. This fabric was a real challenge, but I didn't want to disappoint hubby. After all, he supports my addiction love of fabric. He actually demanded that I buy some extra fabric before Lent. We are doing a NO SPEND month this month and next. He also let me stock up on thread and batting. What a sweetie! So in return, I wanted to get his pillows done. He will have to wait on the second a little longer. He won't mind. Maybe I can share it next week. Take care friends and thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Super heroes are cool. I agree with the man-ish fabrics being difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rose to the challenge, that block showcases your print very nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...