Friday, February 1, 2013

Seven Quick Takes


-1-

Meal planning does not come natural to me. I know that it sounds weird, but it is true. We have to eat grain free and it is hard to meal plan on a budget. What I plan has ingredients that aren't on sale, so I ditch said item and buy something else that I can afford. I get really frustrated with this and end up making potatoes almost every night with some kind of meat and veggies. Not the most thrilling is it. I decided to try out emeals. They plan my meals (Paleo) for me now. We are going shopping tomorrow to see if I have better luck getting dinner on the table on time.

-2-

My husband's birthday is tomorrow. I still need to bake a cake and plan what we are going to eat. I hope that he has a great day.

-3-

The baby is growing so fast. He is so adorable and alert. He has begun rolling and that means we have to do a better job at getting the Legos picked up.


-4-

I have been working out for a month now. I T-Tapp every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. This is the longest I have ever stuck to an 'at home' workout. Missing workouts at a gym always made me feel guilty because of the cost. I joined the 60-day Challenge and hope to do well. I was motivated alone by the awful starting pictures that I took.

-5-

We began a new morning homeschool routine. After breakfast, we gather everyone and pray the rosary, read some spiritual read aloud or saint stories, a science reader, a book about a composer or artist, and a bigger read aloud. We are listening to Julie of the Wolves by Jean Craighead George as our bigger read aloud. It is really good so far.

-6-

I am so excited for Adam's Godmother, who just told us that she is expecting #6. 

-7-

I have been very fortunate to get some sewing done almost every day during afternoon nap time. I have been working on Patrick's birthday gift and will post it when it is completely finished. Today, I made the January block for the Bloggers Block of the Month Quilt Along


Hubby is home now, so the weekend is officially begun. God Bless and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...