Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Yarn Along


This week's Yarn Along involves another couple of baby items. What a surprise?!? I needed a little bit of a change, so this week my projects are all crochet projects. Here are the links to my ravelry pages so that you can whip up these super cute hats for your cuties: KnottyKnotty's Sock Monkey Hat by Kristi and the Toddler Owl Hat by Amy Gaines .

If you have been following my blog, you will know that these two patterns are free patterns. I try not to pay for patterns if I can help it. I also use yarn that is good quality, but economical. The monkey hat is made with Cascade 220 worsted weight yarn and the owl hat is made with Wool of the Andes worsted weight yarn.





I am still reading Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James. It isn't as good as I hoped, but I can't not finish it.

Don't forget to join in this week's Yarn Along. Ginny has a guest poster this week.

God Bless Friends,

3 comments:

  1. I adore the owl hat! I'm reading Death Comes to Pemberley, too, but enjoying it greatly - isn't it wonderful that there are so many books out there to match all our personalities and moods?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...