Saturday, August 11, 2012

Garden Journal

I haven't been out to tend my garden in a while. Being 9 months pregnant is a good excuse, isn't it? The kids have been eating right out of my garden. I managed to snap a few pictures yesterday, which is probably a good thing because baby looks like he might want to come today. So if this post is short winded and isn't coherent, then it is because I was trying to write despite contractions.









I hope you have a wonderful Saturday. To see more garden journals, visit Ginny at Small Things. I will see you again after baby comes. God bless and please keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Eek! Best wishes!!! And I thought being 35 weeks pregnant was a good excuse for neglecting my weeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful garden! ♥ I hope to see a baby picture soon....my sister just had a baby on Wed Aug 8th and I posted a pic to my blog: www.thescrumptiouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty within and without - God's blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...