Monday, August 27, 2012

Babymoon Daybook

Outside my window...
...it is lookin overcast. It is supposed to get really hot today. This is perhaps the last time that we will have high 20'sC temps again for a long time.

I am thinking...
...that the last two weeks have flown by. Normally the first few weeks after the baby is born, the times seems as if it stands still.

I am thankful for...
...a husband who was home for the first two weeks. I am thankful that he was able to take off work, help out so much and also spend so much time cuddling our new family member.

...a healthy baby who is nursing really well.
...kids who have helped out so much the last few weeks and months.

From the lesson plans...
...we are doing last minute preparations for the new school year. I am excited and so are they to learn all sorts of new and exciting things.
 
From the kitchen...
...hmmmm.  I haven't had to cook lately, I better get something out of the freezer. Lunch is easy, sandwiches, fresh veggies and fruit.

I am wearing...
...track pants and a t-shirt.

I am creating...
...memories. I set aside all of my projects to be there for the family, take lots of pictures and create new memories.

I am planning...
...take it easy and not be too hard on myself if things get crazy around here. A new baby, a somewhat jealous toddler and three kids who need to do school are hopefully not going to be too hard on mommy.

I am reading...
... The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child's Heart for Eternitymostly while nursing and Beautiful Girlhood: Revised by Karen Andreolawith Maria. I was also reading something else, but I can not remember what it was.

I am hoping...
...that my husband fairs well back to work and that despite having a newborn that he is getting enough sleep.

I am hearing...
...hammering of nails. The neighbours are getting a new roof.

Around the house...
...the usual, laundry needs to be folded, dinner needs to be put in the crockpot and the bathroom desperately needs to be cleaned.

I am going...
...try to workout everyday. I love doing T-tapp and how good my back feels afterwards.

I am praying for...
...my husband's promotion. He is only temporary full-time and he is hoping to be taken on permanently. If not, they will lay him off after his two years are up.

...Patrick's godparents who are awaiting their 7th.

For the rest of the week...
...trying to stay sane.

A quote for the day...

“There are no formulas given in the Bible for Motherhood – each mom’s puzzle is different. We must walk by faith.” ― from the Mom Heart Conference.

A picture thought...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...