One of the best parts of Canada is the long weekend that it entails. This is the first Canada Day long weekend, since our first five years ago that Sascha hasn't had to work. We have been thoroughly enjoying his company.
So far this weekend...
- my husband has renovated the home office/sewing room
- we made frozen yogurt popsicles
- set up the kiddie pool
- made mud pies
- made a very successful trip to the thrift store
- relaxed and sipped cool drinks in the backyard
- started watching Downton Abbey that we just got from the library
- I finally finished binding a little doll quilt for Maria
- made a few hexagons for another quilt
- bought fabric to make newborn pants and boys shorts
- prepared lots and lots of yummy and healthy meals together as a family
|Patrick Coloring During the Renovaion|