Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thankful Thursday ~ June 14th

I have been a bit lazy when it comes to blogging. Some days I just don't feel like it. Other days I am just so busy trying to check items off my mile-long to-do list that I just don't get the time.

Today, I wanted to pause and take the time to be thankful. I am thankful for so many things. I marvel at God's generosity and need to share.

 For a cuddly husband.
For a handy husband.
For green grass that tickles the toes.
For an extremely cute two year old.

 For an awesome daughter and big sister.
For afternoons spent building Legos.
 For a big sister who reads book after book after book and does all of the voices andsound effects for her little brother.
 For a hair clipper that cleans up the boys' hair in a matter of minutes. I love brush cuts and how handsome all of my men look. I am also thankful for all of the money we save when the little boys and dad hop onto a chair and let me clip away.
For a handsome young man.
For a daughter who still lets me play with her hair.
 For a girl who plays Lego and has an open door policy. There are no "No-Boys-Allowed" signs in this girl's room.
 For crappy weather that forced me to be creative. For lots of scrapbook supplies and paper to make these mini books for the kids. For the six-year old who's idea it was to make little books.
For more stinking weather that forced us to stay indoors and put on our creative thinking caps. For lots of unused art supplies that ended up being transformed into Fairy Garden accessories. For nice weather to actually put it in the garden.



 For gardening children...
 Fresh lettuce and spinach...
and lunch.

There are so many other things that I am thankful for, but don't have pictures to share. I feel so blessed to have a beautiful family and ones who care.

Thank you friends for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,Thank you for the links to your blogs! I have enjoyed reading your posts and looking at your photos, and getting to know your family a little.I especially loved the photo of your daughter reading to her little brother. I smiled at the thought of the 'voices' and sound effects. That's how we like to read out loud too! Your daughter is beautiful.We love hair clippers too. I have two young adult sons. When they were younger, I used to clip their hair. Now one of them does his own and the other thinks he's rich enough to go to the hairdresser every now and then. My husband also cuts his own hair with clippers. As he says, he hasn't got enough hair to make it worth while paying for someone else to do it!God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...