I have never won a blogger award and was very delighted to be counted amoung others as a versatile blogger. I often just blog from the heart and am tickled to receive comments and feel very blessed that someone has taken the time to read my blog.
Now it is my turn to nominate and award 15 blogs that I read or follow with the versatile blog award.
I nominate the following blogs in no particular order for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Lord, Make Me a Saint.
- Cheerios Do Fly!!!
- Cherished Hearts at Home
- Patch O' Dirt Farm
- Small Things
- Totus Tuus Family & Catholic Homeschool
- Waltzing Matilda
- Forever, For Always, No Matter What
- In Pursuit of Sanctity... and a little bit of sanity
- My Little Flower
- Trinity Acres
- Counting Coconuts
- Pondered In My Heart
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I am a very shy person.
- I love to make up riddles. I admit that they are very bad, but they make my kids laugh. (ie. What did one berry say to the other berry? --- I'm stuck, I think I'm in a jam.) I warned you that I am not good at it.
- Honey is my favourite sweetener. I love it on bread with butter or in my tea.
- I miss Germany. I miss my friends and some very special places. I miss teaching ESL and I especially miss walking on the Rhein pathways and picnicing in the Rheinaue. Some days I wake up and wish I could go for a walk there. I would if it weren't so far away.
- I hate driving. I have my license, but am glad, very glad that we only have one vehicle. I prefer to be a passenger. My heart races when I am behind the wheel. I have never had an accident and plan on keeping it that way.
- I detest cooking alone. I am a bit of a foodie and like to make nice meals, but I only enjoy it if I am not alone in the kitchen. I love helpers and choppers and stirrers and dish washers. I love cracking jokes and doing Swedish Chef impressions or to comentate Food Network style.
- I got the nickname "Tina Tyson" in grade 7. I got the awful nickname after punching a grade 8 guy in the nose, on the busride home for trying to grab my chest. In case you don't know, I was the only girl in a house with five boys and had nothing to grab.
God Bless friends,