Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stash Bash - Felties Breakfast

This edition of Stash Bash is actually some stash that I bashed a while back. My daughter and I made some breakfast felties for Patrick's 2nd birthday gift. We never have much money to buy new things and well to be honest, this year is no different. A few days before his birthday we raided the felt drawer in the stash closet and made him a breakfast made of felties. Breakfast is Patrick's favourite meal of the day. So without further ado....


To join in on this week's Stash Bash, go to Crunchy Catholic Momma's website.

God Bless,

3 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks delicious :) I am sure it was enjoyed very much. I have only made an egg so far, but I think I would like to make some more felt food. I had only thought of individual items though...it had never occurred to me to put it together as a whole meal. How clever you are.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a clever idea! LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic & tasty looking gift! I love that something so great can come from creative thinking. You don't need to spend extra money to make something wonderful for someone special. (Found you via CCMs linky!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...