Friday, March 23, 2012

Fish on Fridays

We love fish, especially salmon. I promised at the beginning of Lent that I would share some of our meatless meals and I haven't been very consistent. Today, I want to share with you my favourite fish dish, BAKED SALMON. I found this recipe years ago, when Food.com was called recipezaar.com

Ok, so this dish is simple, easy to prepare, but full of taste. I almost never have any leftovers because it is so good. Take my word for it and try it. We use frozen salmon because I almost never shop for fresh fish (shame on me). I pour the sauce on the frozen fish and bake it until it is done. We ate this last Friday with a hearty salad and berry smoothies. Guten Appetit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...