A few days early, a few days late, whichever way you look at it, today isn't Thursday! I am still thankful and wanted to share with you all.
Last week was a rough week. I got some kind of stomach bug and couldn't eat or drink anything significant for three days. I was in a lot of pain and was very concerned that my baby wasn't getting enough. I prayed and prayed. Luckily, my sonogram was scheduled for Friday. I was really hoping for the best, but was expecting the worst. I was pleasantly surprised that although I was only 13weeks +2 days, the baby was measuring at about 14 weeks.
So needless to say, I am thankful for a big healthy baby.
I am also thankful for...
* Hubby's three day weekend. His new job has him working 9 hour days so that he can have every second Friday off!
* Lot's of time to relax.
* Playing charades (is that how it is spelled?) with the kids.
* A working dishwasher.
* Doing some light garden work. I trimmed the berry bushes.
* Going to our old parish for Mass and visiting with an old friend.
* Lemon Zinger tea and honey.
* Gardening books from the library. This is my favourite.
* A good friend that I have known for years that managed to help me through last week from 1700 miles away.
* Seed catalogues.
There are so many things to be thankful for. I had a really relaxing weekend and that meant the world to me. Life is good. God is good.