Monday, February 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday on a Monday

A few days early, a few days late, whichever way you look at it, today isn't Thursday! I am still thankful and wanted to share with you all.

Last week was a rough week. I got some kind of stomach bug and couldn't eat or drink anything significant for three days. I was in a lot of pain and was very concerned that my baby wasn't getting enough. I prayed and prayed. Luckily, my sonogram was scheduled for Friday. I was really hoping for the best, but was expecting the worst. I was pleasantly surprised that although I was only 13weeks +2 days, the baby was measuring at about 14 weeks.


So needless to say, I am thankful for a big healthy baby.

I am also thankful for...

* Hubby's three day weekend. His new job has him working 9 hour days so that he can have every second Friday off!

* Lot's of time to relax.

* Playing charades (is that how it is spelled?) with the kids.

* A working dishwasher.

* Doing some light garden work. I trimmed the berry bushes.

* Going to our old parish for Mass and visiting with an old friend.

* Lemon Zinger tea and honey.

* Gardening books from the library. This is my favourite.

* A good friend that I have known for years that managed to help me through last week from 1700 miles away.

* Seed catalogues.

* Dreams.

There are so many things to be thankful for. I had a really relaxing weekend and that meant the world to me. Life is good. God is good.

God Bless,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina Marie, I don't often find the time to surf and find other wonderful blogs like yours, but I had some time tonight. I stumbled upon your blog and I just wanted to say you have a beautiful family! And congratulations on the newest addition! I will add you and your little one to my prayer list. Take care of yourself...the stomach flu while pregnant is not fun!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...