Friday, December 9, 2011

Pretty Happy Funny Real

I have seen the pretty, happy, funny, real posts done by others and because I just happen to have some fresh new photos, I thought that I would join in.
round button chicken{Pretty}
We made bird food ornaments after seeing them on Pinterest. I think they look so pretty hanging from the naked tree.

{Happy}
I am happy that my boys all have brush cuts again. They look pretty happy, too. I am also happy that I have a good hair clippers and other than my time, it cost me nothing. Daddy will be happy when he has the matching haircut, too.

{Funny}
Look at the little guy's eyes! They are quite funny when they are in bubbles. I guess there won't be any mohawk hair-do's in the tub for a while.

{Real}
Our life is pretty simple. My munchkin sat on his sister as usual. The table ended up pretty gooey with peanut butter and there was bird seed all over the floor. Real life during advent. Crafting, creating, sipping tea and cuddling.

To see more Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real go to Like Mother, Like Daughter.

God Bless,

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute!Love the new haircuts, very cute. I love buzz cuts too! I cut all the kiddos hair too.My son and 9 year old daughter wrote your kiddos today!! *we'll see how long it takes to get the letters...Loved the music drummer....don't know any of Justin Bieber's songs...but this guy was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining! And -- I love the quilt on your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...