Thursday, November 24, 2011

When a Man Dreams

Is it odd for a man to dream about having a baby? I don't mean that he gives birth, but that he dreams about his wife giving birth and actually naming the baby. Is this odd?

Last night, my dear sweet husband admitted to me that he has been somewhat freaked out for the past few days and couldn't get his mind off a dream he had the other night. My husband quietly told me that he dreamt that I gave birth to a baby boy at home and we named him Adam Gerard. Coincidence?

After my last miscarriage, I prayed the St. Gerard novena and promised that I would name my next baby after St. Gerard if the baby were a boy. My husband knew this, but the name Adam comes out of nowhere. I am shocked, stunned and hopefully excited. I would love to have another baby. I was secretly hoping for a girl, but boys are so much fun. Please pray that this dream comes true. I would absolutely LOVE ♥♥♥ to have another baby.

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...