Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursdays



"A time to remember to be thankful. A pause in the week for praise, thanksgiving and thinking positively, in addition to the normal daily praise
we need to give God."



♥ washing machines (especially since we use cloth diapers)
♥ a cozy home
♥ lots of yarn to knit presents for the family
♥ warm blankets
♥ hot tea & honey
♥ family who helps me out because I am battling a cold
♥ husband with warm feet
♥ kind blogger friends who leave wonderful comments

I have so much to be truly thankful for. These are the first things that came to mind today. I couldn't possibly mention everything.

God Bless,

1 comment:

  1. I was going to mention to you that the Thankful Thursdays help me to think throughout the week of the good through the muck. There's a lot of muck, but there's alot of good too!!God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...