Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thriftstore Find

If have read my blog before, you know that I am a sucker for thrift stores and love vintage items. Well, we were dropping of a box of gently used items at Goodwill on Saturday, when I asked hubby if we could just take a look. Taking a look is usually harmless unless they have some cute vintage item (usually sheets) for a great price. I couldn't resist buying this cute bedspread for my daughter's room. It completely covers her trunde under her bed,is in impecable condition and only cost $4.99.
God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable and she will grow up loving it and remembering it, not as something old, but as something hers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...