Wednesday, October 19, 2011

St. Jude Novena

Today marks the beginning of the novena to Saint Jude. I didn't know this until I read this post on Jamie's blog Lord, Make Me A Saint. You can join in if you follow this link.

I never really knew anything about Saint Jude until my husband found a picture of him at the thrift store. I wasn't exactly sure who he was until we brought him home and looked in some saints books to find his picture. shame on me I had a hunch that it was Saint Jude and that made searching easy.

Anyway, I was glad to know that he was the patron of hopeless causes. Don't we all have hopeless causes? Isn't it great to have a patron dedicated to helping us with our hopeless causes? I feel like a hopeless cause most of the time, so it was likely divine intervention that made me read Jamie's blog today. (Jamie, I read your blog almost every day ♥)

I know that I carried on and got a little off topic, so scroll back to the top and follow the link and join me in praying the Saint Jude Novena.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Tina Marie, you are too kind!!! My husband joined the novena emails too, it's so fun knowing others are joining in!You changed it up around here, love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...