Friday, September 23, 2011

Living Simply - Hair

Living Simply often means finding out how to "do it myself". With internet resources galore, (especially pinterest), I have been trying to do Mia's hair more often. So far I've tried this...

and this...

Here are some of my favourite styles that I have been inspired by.

Here are a few websites dedicated to hairstyles for girls:
She Does Hair
Girly Do Hair
Hair Styles By Mommy

If you know of anymore websites that feature girly do's, don't hesitate to comment. Also, if you know by chance of any really good tutorials for making hair accessories, leave me a comment. God Bless and Happy Feast of Padre Pio.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I just spent like a half hour looking through those sites!! Very neat, never even thought there would be such sites!! I bookmarked those, thanks so much!You did a super job by the way on your daughter, she looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...