Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Black Beaver Game

Do you know the game Schwarzer Peter? Perhaps the game Old Maid?

I have this deck of Schwarzer Peter and love playing it with the kids. The other day, I had an idea. I pondered making a Schwarzer Peter game for our Canadian studies. I already had pictures of all the provincial flags, birds and flowers saved on my pc, so I just needed to turn all of that into cards. So, that is what I did and called it The Black Beaver Game.


I made this game into a pdf printable file. For durability, print the game on white cardstock, cut out and laminate. The cards fit perfectly in these little pouches:


Black Beaver Game(function() { var scribd = document.createElement("script"); scribd.type = "text/javascript"; scribd.async = true; scribd.src = "http://www.scribd.com/javascripts/embed_code/inject.js"; var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(scribd, s); })();

Please let me know what you think of this game. I look forward to your comments. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...