Friday, August 5, 2011

Planning Feast Days

I am still very busy getting ready for the new school year. I woke up this morning at 5:30am and couldn't fall back to sleep because I had an idea for the following notebooking page.

A Catholic Feast Day Notebooking Page



Yesterday, my daugther and I were thinking of activities to put in her workbox and one idea we came up with was helping mom plan feast days. She thinks it is a great idea because she loves when we celebrate them. I know me and I often get bogged down with everyday stuff that I don't bother or it is too late to plan something. I hope that we will be more successful this year at planning Feast Days. Upon planning these pages, I thought of our uses for them. I would love my daughter to use them as notebooking pages. She will use the blank box to add pictures or other symbols to remember the day by and keep the pages in her home school portfolio.

It just dawned on me that I should have added a place for prayers or novenas, but I guess you could add that under activities. It is still earlier here.

Please feel free to use these planning pages to plan all of your feast days, too. God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great planning sheet! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous planning sheet! I'll have to share that on the Catholic Mothers Online facebook page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! But why does food get its own space when crafts does not? (Just kidding!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...