Friday, November 26, 2010

The Fall in a Flash

We are just days away from December. I can't believe how fast time flies. I hardly ever blog anymore. Every time something great happens, I am too busy to blog. I didn't even blog once in almost two months. Wow! I know it was busy, but that is crazy. Well here is a breakdown for the archives:

Noah and Maria started karate. They love it. They are studying Renbukai style karate and have their first evaluation coming up. They hope to get their black bar. I will post a picutre (if I have time lol). Here is a picture of them now in their Gi.

The baby is now sitting on his own. He sits and plays and now baths with his older brother. I love when they get to this age. He loves sitting infront of the back french-style patio door to watch the kids play in the snow.

We enjoyed a very warm fall. Until two weeks ago we were having very warm and beautiful weather. Normally we would have had snow or at the very least colder temperatures. We even had time to rake leaves this year!

Noah went to altar server training. He used to be an altar server, then we started going to the Latin Mass. We stopped going to the Latin Mass, so he can serve in our local parish. I love the Latin Mass, but we also love our local parish. We are involved there as much as we can and never really felt a part of the Latin Mass community. So we love and serve God from where we are at. Here is a picture of Noah and our pastor Father Jack.

My dear husband had a work accident. He ripped open his finger and required 8 stitches. This was a difficult time because this is the same time that the baby started cutting more teeth. He wanted to be held almost non-stop and daddy couldn't hold him. I am not sure who that was harder on, the baby or daddy. Sascha is doing better now, but he still doesn't have full movement of his baby finger. This picture was taken in the waiting room. There are always long wait times and I happened to have the camera in the diaper bag for once.

We had family pictures taken for the parish directory. Now, I don't have those to show, but I do have one of my new haircut and my cute 5 year old. He still loves sitting on my lap and giving me kisses more than anything.

So far I have only mentioned the things in October. We also had a wonderful November, but that will have to wait until my hands are free to blog about it. My baby is demanding my attention. God Bless, and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I love your haircut Tina - it really suits you. I am also glad to hear that Sascha is getting better!Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...