Friday, November 26, 2010

The Fall - Continued....

Yes, I am doing a bit of a blog catch-up. I use our blog as a journal. So for my sake, here is the happenings of November:

All Saints Day Homeschool Gathering.
This year, the kids were St. Padre Pio, Blessed Kateri, St. Mark the Evangelist and his lion.




We also had our first facilitator visit for the 2010-2011 school year. We seem to be doing well. I thought I was suffering burn-out. Perhaps, that was the case. I am sure I am not the only one who feels overwhelmed from time to time. A teething baby, hurt daddy, school, housework and very little sleep left its toll. Not to mention, Noah was taking an online French course which was stressing me out to no end. There were so many problems getting online, staying online, etc. A technical nightmare that possibly fried our pc (which is in parts at a friend's house). I removed Noah from the course and my stress level went down to normal and the burn-out symptoms disappeared.

This fall has also been spent trying to train the dog. Funny, that wasn't one of my priorities, but kind of just got added to our day. The dog babysits the baby. Wherever the baby is, so too is our puppy. She greets the baby when he is playing, gives him lots of kisses and lets me know when he is crying.



The last thing of any significance to mention, is our first snowfall. It started snowing on the feast of St. Cecelia. The kids love the snow. Owen asks about snow all summer long. He loves to play in it and has been known on occassion to eat it. We are settling for a long winter and hope to share more soon.


God Bless and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...