Friday, November 26, 2010

Jesse Tree

We begin our Jesse Tree readings in two days. Here is a link to the readings we use. We are using the same tree that I made last year. I still have to purchase some advent candles. Our church is selling some for $3.00, so I better not forget money when I go there today for Holy Hour. I pray that my baby brain goes away and I can remember to buy them from the office, today. Do you have your Jesse Tree and advent wreath ready? What Jesse Tree readings do you do? Do you have certain prayers to say when you light your wreath? Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know how your family prepares for Our Lord's birth.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find your advent wreath? I am looking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, we got this in the summer ordering school books at christianbooks.com. It is nice and sturdy, just what we needed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...