Monday, August 16, 2010

My Baby is 6 Months Old

I can hardly believe that my little baby is already 6 months old. He is the apple of our eyes. He is a happy baby as long as he is being entertained or being carried around by someone. In one of my earlier posts, I mentioned that he is a high maintenance baby and he still is. Our munchkin hates tummy time, he doesn't lay on his back for very long to play, he loves being held and still doesn't sleep through the night. Although he loves to be carried around, he is pretty easy going. He loves car-rides, stroller rides and being carried in the ergo-carrier. He is very alert and loves when his older siblings dance and sing for him. Nothing within his reach is safe. If he can reach it, he has it. He loves chatting and making noises. He also has a passion for sucking his little toes. None of my other kids were interested in toes. This little guy loves his toes. He also loves his thumb. None of my other guys sucked there thumb, but this little guy loves his thumb. Life these past six months have been busy, crazy, funny, overwhelming and amazing. Babies are so much work, but so much fun. Here is my baby on his six month birthday, wearing his brother's shades and playing with the measuring spoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...