Thursday, February 4, 2010

Small Successes ~ February 4

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

To participate, just write up a list of 3 of your recent Small Successes and post it on your blog along with the Small Successes button (go here to get the code). You are not required to use the button, but please do link back to the main post here. Then you can add your blog here using the Mr. Linky form (please link to the individual blog post, not the home page of your blog).

If you don’t have a blog, you can share your Small Successes in the comments. Faith & Family Live


Here are my small successes for the week:

1. I managed to get caught up with the laundry and stay caught up. I even washed all of the cloth diapers from storage and placed them neatly on the change table. I usually leave the laundry to fold for later, but I folded and put everything away right away! Yeah me!

2. I found a new gluten free blog and have started to collect recipes and write a shopping list. I am vowing to cook better for the family. I wonder how this will work out once our baby arrives? Isn't it the thought that counts.

3. I finished making newborn diapers, baby legwarmers, a cute hat, homemade wipe solution, mama pads, granola bars and endless other things in preparation for the birth of our fourth baby. Nesting is in full gear. I think it now time to put my feet up and rest more.

Now it’s your turn! What are your small successes? Read more small successes on the Faith & Family Live website.

5 comments:

  1. Making granola bars? How!?? I really hope you'll participate in Tasty Tuesday next week. You've inspired me to go fold and put away the laundry that's been sitting on the dryer all week :).Sounds like a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What alot of homemade things! Great work. And thank you for the link, I am gluten-free as well, so new recipes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great week! I agree, now it is time for you to get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Granola Bars?? YUM!! PLEASE!!?? Share!Great link to Gluten free - is this a choice, or someone needs it to be healthier? I wonder if is something we should do...And you are so crafty - bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The granola bars are actually oatmeal squares, but cut into bars and are chewy like nutri-grain bars. Recipe to follow.We are gluten free because my oldest and I are either sensitive to it or celiac. We were quite sick and miserable all of the time, so a friend gave us a tip to eliminate gluten. Voila! We were feeling better with a short period of time and haven't looked back. After trying to conceive for almost three years, it was coincidental (or perhaps not) that after six months of gf-living, we got pregnant.God Bless you all and thank you for the wondeful comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...