Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hearts For Home ♥ ♥ 9th February

"In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home". Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home




My list for the February 9th is ♥ ♥

♥ Spend a lot of time curling up and reading with the kids. I haven't spent a lot of time doing this in the past and want to make it more of a habit.

♥ Keep my house tidy and beautiful. Declutter the kitchen counter and keep up with the laundry.

♥ Get the last few things ready for baby. I need to do a load of wool things and to lanolize the wool soakers I made.

♥ Spend my evenings enjoying time with my husband. Listening to him and cherishing the last weeks and days of quietness.

♥ Make a list of people we want to send birth announcements to. I am contemplating making my own little cards and addressing them. If not, try to find some cute ones and address them and put postage stamps on them.

♥ Start looking into plans for the season of Lent. Remind myself to try to keep it simple and do-able at the same time.

For more "Hearts for Home" ♥ ♥ lists, visit Gae's blog

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tina Marie,How wonderful to be focusing on the coming of your new little baby and enjoying those special times with your husband. I pray you achieve all you want to help make your welcome of your baby complete for you.And try not to overcommitt with your Lenten plans with that new baby so you stress your self out.Praying for you this weekGod Bless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...