Friday, February 5, 2010

For the Baby...

In my last post, I mentioned that I had been very busy making things for the baby. I have been wanting to post on Amy Caroline's blog: Knit Together for Craft Basket Wednesday, but always seem so busy on Wednesdays. Now it is Friday Saturday and I have a little time on my hands and thought I would share some of my creations.

Aviatrix Baby Hat from Ravelry.com


Baby Legwarmies


More Baby Hats (patterns from old German knitting magazines)


Wool Diaper Soakers from Ravelry.com

NB cloth diapers from Wee Weka Pocket NB Pattern


Burping Cloths (using this template with this assembly)



Baby Quilt


Mama Pads using this pattern (I made many more, but just posted the ones already snapped)


Baby Booties and slippers


A Play Blanket in production. The top is decorated by the kids. The idea for this one comes from Amanda Blake's Homemade Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...