Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hearts for Home ♥ ♥ January 5


"In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home". Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home


My list for the January 5th is ♥ ♥

♥ Finish up last weeks lists. I really enjoyed taking it easy over Christmas and New Years, but I have to get my act together and get these lists finished.

♥ Keep working on my cloth diaper stash. I am really going to try to cloth diaper until potty-training this time.

♥ Start making our birth plan. I am having a hard time with this one. The midwives would like to have one, otherwise I would just let things happen.

♥ Keep on nesting. Maybe tackle those most dreaded closets in the childrens' rooms.

♥ Spend lots of time with the kids reading, and relaxing.

♥ Make a family blanket for the baby and post some pictures of the finished project. I have everything ready to go.

For more "Hearts for Home" ♥ ♥ lists, visit Gae's blog at Cherished Hearts at Home

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tina Marie,How I have enjoyed your list again.What is your cloth diaper stash? Do you make them? Also the family blanket sounds wonderful. Have you done this for your other children.I am inspired to go and do some more crafting.Many prayers and blessings for this coming week.Are you coping well with the last weeks of your pregnancy? Are there any prayers you need specifically?God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...