Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Do You Have Your Heavenly Helper for 2010

New Years is a time of making resolutions. I find it hard to make resolutions because I tend to live from day to day and don't believe in making goals that I can never keep. I am not saying that I don't plan or make goals, but I don't save them just for New Years. I try to stay realistic and be the best version of myself, no matter what.

On New Years however, our family has Patron Saints chosen for us. We have been doing this for three years now. We have had some very well-known saints be our guides as well as those who are not known by many. It is so much fun getting to know our Patron Saints. This year our Patron Saints are as follows:

Mom was chosen by St. Boniface, feast day on 06/05,
Dad was chosen by St. Peter Claver, 09/09,
Noah - St. Stephen I, Pope, 08/02,
Maria - St. Dymphna, 05/15
Owen - St. Cletus, 04/26 and
Our Baby - St. Andrew Avellino, 11/10!

You can have a heavenly helper for 2010, too! Follow one of the following links to have your Patron Saint of 2010 chosen for you.

The 2010 Patron Saint of the Year Ministry
Totus Tuus Family and Catholic Homeschool Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...