Monday, December 28, 2009

Hearts for Home ♥ ♥ December 29


"In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.

In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

I am praying that a spirit of gentleness, generosity in thoughts and time along with loveliness and grace would lead us to be all that God wants us to be.

So each week list 4-6 things you will commit to that will keep your "Hearts for Home". Gae from Cherished Hearts at Home


My list for the 29th December is ♥ ♥

Make a list of family goals for 2010. We started this last year and we accomplished most of our goals. Home improvement, family outings and general goals make it on this list with approximate costs and times of suggested completion.

♥ Make a to do list of all of the things that I want to accomplish before our baby's arrival.

♥ Put books on hold from the library for the month of January. Refer to the Catholic Mosaic book list as a guide.

♥ Enjoy daddy being home early everyday this week and enjoy another long weekend with daddy at home.

♥ Make a new menu for the next two weeks and plan the grocery lists accordingly.

♥ Start looking for a babysitter for the home birth and begin preparing our birth plan.

For more "Hearts for Home" ♥ ♥ lists, visit Gae's blog at Cherished Hearts at Home

2 comments:

  1. A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY is called for I see! Hope your day was truly epecial!Beautiful blog and family!!!God bless you in your pregnancy and delivery of your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tina Marie,I have enjoyed reading your list and your blog. Happy birthday to you.I love your blog name.I am trying to refocus on our family structure and purpose for this year as well and have loved reading your ideas.I pray you find this weekly event an encouragement for you. I hope to see you again on Hearts for Home and will be looking forward to getting to know you better by reading more of your back posts.I also love your nativity imagae.God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...