Thursday, November 5, 2009

Small Successes ~ November 5

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

To participate, just write up a list of 3 of your recent Small Successes and post it on your blog along with the Small Successes button (go here to get the code)."
Faith & Family Live!

1. I made GF homemade pizza and vanilla pudding from scratch for the kids last night for supper. They were very pleased.

2. I obeyed my dear husband with regards to the All Saints Day celebration. I stayed home! He isn't the type of person to demand that I stay home from such events, but with me being in the high risk group for H1N1 and his working out of town, I had to see his side. I can't risk getting sick. Normally I would try to persuade him to change his mind, but this time I was obedient.

3. I have been spending more and more time with my preschooler doing fun school stuff. He no longer says, "I don't do school, I just do recess." Yeah me! Yeah us! He is working on a Corduroy lapbook for letter C week.

Those are my small successes. What are yours? Go to read more small success here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...