Thursday, November 12, 2009

Small Successes ~ November 12

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.


To participate, just write up a list of 3 of your recent Small Successes and post it on your blog along with the Small Successes button (go here to get the code). You are not required to use the button, but please do link back to the main post here. Then you can add your blog here using the Mr. Linky form (please link to the individual blog post, not the home page of your blog). Faith and Family Live


1. I made lanterns with the kids and didn't lose my mind. I mentioned my mess phobia in an older post.
2. We had a successful visit with our home school facilitator (a person from our school board who checks up on our progress and writes report cards for the kids).
3. I kicked up my heals and watched a geography movie and an American Girl movie with the kids, just for fun. Not to mention that I made popcorn and hot chocolate. This is something we only do when dad is around.

I could mention more successes this week. I feel like I have accomplished a lot. After our facilitator visit, Noah had a piano lesson. After that I bought three new music books at our local music store. One for each of the two oldest and one for myself. I taught Mia a few songs and I have been practising a difficult version of Mary Did You Know. I also finished this cute hat for the baby and have begun making some Christmas presents and have finished half a baby afghan. Yeah me!




To read more small successes go to Faith and Family Live.

1 comment:

  1. What an incredible week! Believe in yourself...you truly help inspire those who read!Much love!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...