Thursday, October 8, 2009

Small Successes ~ October 8

I never find it very easy to find successes. I tend to dwell on the things that don't get done. Here are my small successes for this week:

1. I am managing a household all on my own while my husband is working out of town. The house is still standing, and the kids are well fed. (It isn't spotless, but mostly tidy and the dishes get done)
2. We managed to almost finish 9 weeks of Seton homeschool material. We just have a few more tests tomorrow and each kid still needs to finish their book report. All in all, we survived the 1st quarter.
3. I managed to drive to appointments without getting lost. This is a big thing for me. I hate driving, and I especially hate driving halfway across the city to places that I have never been before. I don't even think that my blood pressure went up as much as it usually does. With a husband out of town most of the time, I have to rely on my own resources for getting the family where they need to go.

These are not my successes alone. I pray constantly for my guardian angel to help and she always pulls through for me. What are your successes for this week? You can share them at Faith and Family live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...