Thursday, October 29, 2009

Small Successes ~ October 29

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
Faith and Family Live!

I am sure that I have mentioned before that I find it hard to mention my small successes. This week has been a good week for me, for which I am very thankfull.

1. I made two huge pots of soup on Sunday for us to eat for lunch this week. We all know that home schooling doesn't always allow for preparing warm healthy lunches.

2. I started an immune boosting regime with the kids. We are enjoying foot baths before bed, lots of fresh fruit and herbal remedies. I wish this book was published in English. There are lots of fun ways to boost your immune system as well as naturally help your immune system if you do get sick.

3. I watched Gentle Birth Choices DVD with the kids last night to help them prepare for a homebirth. My kids couldn't get enough. I am going to have to watch more birth videos with them. My 9 year old didn't want to even be in the house when the baby was going to be born. Now he wants to come in when it happens. That is quite a success!

What are your successes? You can read more small success when at the Faith and Family Live! website.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina Marie,I use a bread mix by Bob's Red Mill. It's called Wonderful Homemade Bread Mix, and it says GLUTEN FREE across the top. I might try something without a mix soon, I'll let you know if I do! This bread is really best when first out of the oven. Yum :-)Have a good night. Your site is beautiful!! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...