Monday, October 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ October 5, 2009.

FOR TODAY...October 5th

Outside my window... cool, overcast and tufts of snow that haven't melted yet.

I am thinking... that weekends are so much better than weekdays. I really my dear husband when he is gone all week.

I am thankful for... daily Mass and the rosary.

I am wearing... cord skirt, retro-looking top, tights and leg warmers. I am freezing!

I am remembering... how it felt as a newlywed and how different it feels now. I love my husband, my children and my life.

I am going... to do my best to make sure nothing breaks this week.

I am reading... "The Story of a Soul" again.

I am hoping... to get the kids to bed earlier than I have been and to make it more frequently to daily Mass. The Lord knows that I need Him.

On my mind... tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I need to get a good night's sleep.

From the learning rooms... lots of review and testing this week. After this week we are done our 1st quarter with Seton.

Noticing that... no matter how hard I try, I am never going to be finished.

Pondering these words... from my St. Padre Pio... "Stay with me, Lord, for it is necessary to have You present so that I do not forget You. You know how easily I abandon You."

From the kitchen... leftover Chili that my dear husband made. Oh, how I miss him right now.

Around the house... laundry to fold. Owen seems to be out of clothes again.

One of my favorite things... a cup of hot cocoa and a good book.

From my picture journal...
A play donut that we made a few weeks ago, being served to mommy for a treat.

Other Daybook entries on the Simple Woman's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...