Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our Lady of the Rosary

Today is the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary. This being week 9 and the end of the 1st quarter of studies with Seton, we are really short of time for elaborate feast day celebrations. When I was reading some of my favourite blogs, I came across Jamie's and thought her idea of celebrating Our Lady's feast was simply awesome. After colouring some pictures from Waltzing Matilda's Blog, we made the rosary on Jamie's blog. I had plans for doing a few other activites, but I desperately needed a nap. My pregnant body was telling me to slow down, so I listened guiltily. There are so many nice things to do and make to celebrate our holy faith and I sometimes feel guilty for not spending enough time preparing and planning more. I am the type of person who likes to get ideas from others. I admire my fellow blogging moms who have many more children than I have and seem to accomplish so many wonderful activities alongside their home school days. I often feel like there is something wrong with me for not getting all of these things done. hmmm... I guess all I can do is my best. God gave me other talents, perhaps. Nonetheless, we prayed our fun and colourful marshmallow and Hershey kiss rosary. These rosary is probably the sweetest chain of prayers by us ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...