Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary

Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary
October 7th


My Rosary is a silver chain

That binds my soul to God.

My Rosary is a mystic vine

That grows in Heaven’s sod.

The Aves form a rose bouquet

Of white and red and gold

To strew along our Lady’s way

As each blest bead is told.

The mysteries

are lessons learned

of life’s true gain and loss

and always at the chaplet’s end

I find

and kiss

the Cross +


Dearest Mother Mary

I am asking of you now
As I journey through this day
May the rosary in my pocket
Keep reminding me to pray.

As I ponder every mystery
You lead me to your Son,
Who gives me strength
To carry on
Until the day is done.

Author unknown, sent to me by a dear friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...