Thursday, October 1, 2009

Baby's Debut

Early this morning, I had my first ultrasound appointment. I was a little sad that hubby couldn't be there. He had to work out of town, so unfortunately he couldn't make it. As far as I can remember, he never missed an ultrasound appointment yet. I am more sad for him than for me. I get to feel the baby inside of me and he doesn't. This is his little window into the baby's world. At least, I got to take the my kids with me. I packed them a little bag with paper and crayons, books etc for just in case. Not all untrasound technicians let you take anyone in until the examination is over. I prayed to St. Therese last night that I could at least have this one rose. The technician gladly let the kids come in. She wasn't very talkative, but the kids guessed which parts of the baby they were looking at. It was kind of neat seeing how much they actually recognized. Noah asked, "How come there are only 4 fingers?" The technician, "The thumb is in the baby's mouth." Well, here is the first picture of our baby....

1 comment:

  1. oh how sweet! When is your due date? I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...