Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

I didn't blog very much all summer, so now I am trying to catch-up on blogging what I deem as blog-worthy. The summer went by in a flash it seems and I was too busy enjoying visits from family, being outside with the kids and sleeping. I was feeling pretty nauseous and extremely tired up until a few weeks ago, so I didn't feel much like blogging. I want to post about our trip to the Calgary Zoo. We didn't do birthday parties for our kids this summer because they decided they wanted to go somewhere instead. Mia chose to go to the zoo. We spent a long time in the Canadian Wildlands area of the zoo. We didn't even make it to the monkeys because it started hailing. We spent almost 4 hours at the zoo and didn't see everything. Owen was exhausted and couldn't walk anymore, so sorry monkeys and other critters that we missed, maybe next time.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gflEnZDHuA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...