Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting crafty

I have spent the last number of days in sewing fever with the whole family. It all started when we began making these pumpkins. The next day Mia made these and Noah made this. Yesterday I started turning some maternity pants into skirts and finally finished Owen's Waldorf doll that I began ~uhem~ over 3 years ago. Today I patched a pair of pants and plan to finish a quilt I started over a year ago. I start projects, get bored of them and then finish them years later. Better late than never and the results are worth seeing, I think. Here are a few snapshots of our craftiness.

Daddy is sewing a little pumpkin.


Mia is sewing the leaves on top of her little pumpkin.


Owen holding his new Waldorf doll, Johnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...