Monday, April 20, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ April 20, 2009.

For Today...

Outside my window... it looks like it could rain.

I am thinking... about what our Christmas would have been like if only...

From the learning rooms... more of the same. Last week, we got all caught up and now we just need to keep on track and we will be done this school year in 8 weeks. We desperately need summer, we still have snow and long to be warmed by the sun.

I am thankful for... my loving husband, my wonderful kids and friends.

From the kitchen... leftovers from hubby's cooking yesterday.

I am wearing... pj's / sweats. I am still not 'really' dressed.

I am reading... one of Mother Theresa's books, but the title slipped my mind.

I am hoping... to heal and for my children and husband's healing as well.

I am creating... next year's school plans.

I am praying... for healing.

Around the house... carpet cleaning and window washing as soon as I have the strength.

One of my favorite things... falling asleep in my husband's arms.

A few plans for the rest of the week... getting through this week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Spring '07 in Cologne, Germany

Visit Peggy's Blog for more Daybook entries.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just received your message on my blog. I am so sorry! My heart goes out to you and your family! Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this sad time.Would you be interested in a St. Gianna prayer card? If so, please contact me. I will touch your card to my St. Gianna relic card.May God Bless you and your family.Love,Maria Therese in Mass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...