Thursday, April 30, 2009

Passover Pictures


I know this is being posted really late, but I couldn't help it. I want to share the pictures of our passover meal. I had fun looking for gluten free recipes for this special meal. Up until Holy Thursday, I didn't know if I was actually going to pull this meal off. I am very spontaneous when it comes to planning feasts to celebrate. If I think I can pull off a great meal, then I do. If for some reason everything gets crazy, I never feel bad because I didn't put hours of preparation into planning. On the passover table:


Gluten Free Matzah crackers
Ashkenazic Apple-Nut Haroset
Honey Golden Chicken - Sabra Style
Horiatiki (Greek Villagers Salad)
Chocolate Chip Macaroons


All of these recipes were suggested on Jewish Gluten-Free websites. Unfortunately, I can't remember which ones. I do not claim to have had an authentic passover seder meal. Our meal was purely symbolic and was enjoyed at the coffee table in the living room watching Prince of Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...