Thursday, February 19, 2009

Small Successes


1. I managed to thoroughly brush the dog twice this week. Any poodle owner knows that brushing the dog twice a week is a must, but I don't claim to be the best poodle owner. In the summer he gets brushed almost daily. We don't do school in the summer, so I have lots of time.

2. I cleaned the carpets! I finally got around to borrowing a friend's carpet cleaner and the carpets on the upper floor got a good cleaning. The carpets are light coloured and with kids and animals they were looking pretty well... you know what I mean.

3. I finished knitting my son's hat. I only started it in November. hehe

My success are literally small. What are your successes? No matter how big or small, a success is a success. Let's encourage each other in our successes. Share them at Faith and Family Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...