Monday, February 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ February 23, 2009.

 For Today...

Outside my window... the air smells like it is going to snow.

I am thinking... I can't wait until the two feet of snow finally disappears. When is winter ever going to be over!

From the learning rooms... Music and German lessons are finally on the table. I have been meaning to do more of these subjects for a long, long time.

I am thankful for... a loving husband. I was so sick again last night and he was always waiting to help in any way he could. I hate being around people when they are throwing up. I gag and feel sick when other throw up. God bless my husband.

From the kitchen... I am not sure. Something that is easy on the stomach.

I am wearing... jogging clothes. I am an all dresses and skirts gal, but not when I am sick.

I am reading... hopefully, the special books I ordered for Lent. I hope that they arrive son.

I am hoping... that I can find out what I am reacting too. I hate getting sick.

I am creating... notebooking pages. I am so glad that I found a tutorial.

I am hearing... the kids doing their school work. I love when they get an ah-ha after figuring out something difficult. Noah is planning ways to use the newly learned Roman numerals.

Around the house... cat hair. I have to vacuum. I love our cat, but I hate cat hair. It gets on everything.

One of my favorite things... playing Wii with the kids. We finally bought a Wii on the weekend and it is so much fun. Noah is a great boxer and Mia is an amazing bowler. I am used to winning all the time, so this is very humbling.

A few plans for the rest of the week... preparing everyone for Lent. Looking for ways to make it more meaningful for the whole family.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Mia learning how to sew doll clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tina,It's really late where I am didn't get to read alot of your day's writing but caught a glimpse of your little girl sitting at the sewing machine. Brought back memories of my daughter when she loved to sew her own clothes when she was in grade school. Now she's married and her husband loves it when she makes him quilts and mends his clothes. She's glad to use the machine I gave as a wedding gift! May Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary bless you and your family. Peace, Joy in New Mexico, USA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...