Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Praying...

Well, it turns out the car only cost $439 to fix and there doesn't appear to be any motor damage. We are praying that there are no more surprises like this for a while. Living on a budget can be difficult, but not impossible. God has been so good to us and we are so grateful.

Despite our financial difficulties as of late, we are praying for more children. It appears that we are suffering from secondary infertility. We have three children already, so it appears that I am a very fertile woman. The first two times around we were pregnant the second month of trying. We tried for a year for our third and now we have been trying for over two years for more. I miscarried between the first two as well. I am a very lucky woman. There are many couples who try for many years to conceive to no avail. I pray for them and can not imagine their pain. The love that my husband and I have is so great. I come from a large family and have always wanted to have a large family and never thought that infertility would affect me. We have even considered adopting and filed the first round of papers. It appears that it would be diffictult because we have not lived in this country long enough. We need to provide papers from Germany that simply do not exist and therefore are forced either to wait three to four more years until these papers are no longer imperative to our legibility. So we wait and pray and continue on with our life. God has a plan and I am trying to be patient while watching it unfold. Only he knows when... and I pray that I can openly accept his plan no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. May God bless you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...